Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hilath has repented and Ubaid will be missed

It's sad that both Hilath and Ubaid have decided to stop blogging.

Today Hilath tweeted:

I have repented and am now a Muslim. But a very tolerant one at that. Have also decided to stop blogging. But I'll keep my Twitter & Facebook accounts in order to keep in touch with my friends. Thanks & peace.I will also keep my Flickr and YouTube accounts in order to share my experiences. @SusanIbrahim I think everything that can be said has been said. Now it's time to explore new grounds and new ways of expression.

Before deleting his blog and Twitter account today, Ubaid tweeted:

Hilath is right. I have decided to delete my blog and also my twitter account. It's time to move on to new things. Love, Ubey

Well, whatever their reasons that made Ubaid and Hilath decide to stop blogging altogether, I wish them good luck in their future endeavors. 

Source: Azazel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free counters!
 
Proudly Supported by Rainbow Maldives | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | fantastic sams coupons